Well, I think I last posted about how I just had a baby? Time flies when you’re neck deep in poop and vomit! I have a great reason for not posting in the last 18 months…it’s because I’m neck deep in TWO piles of poop and vomit! That’s right, another one came and conquered just as I last posted about all my new exciting personal journey to fitness adventures!
Life sure knows how to test your spirit. And “tested”, it did.
I’m so grateful for the amazing bundles of joy that came around in just 2 years. It almost felt like those two years were a blur…actually, it definitely was. I don’t remember anything besides two little humans popping into my life.
I do remember trying to have a conversation with someone, and trying soooo hard to stop thinking about my first little one…I can only describe the feeling as puppy love. It was like a genuine, authentic true love with sinking hearts, and butterflies, and gasps of oohs and ahhs…I was not able to function. Mix that in with lack of sleep and energy…you’ve got a dangerous combination of non-contributing-to-society human.
I hope now that I have gathered all the pieces of my mind and have successfully put it back together, I can pursue health and wellness once again.
So let’s catch up:
- I now have 2 kids. 15 months apart, my body and spirit has turned to mush.
- I still have my company.
- I moved cities.
- After I have conquered all the states in America, my new life goal is to visit all 59 National Parks. So far I’ve been to Great Smoky Mountains, Rocky Mountains, Acadia, Congaree, Bryce Canyons, Zion, Grand Canyon, Haleakala, and Mt. Ranier. That’s 9 of 59. I’m going to hit Yosemite this year.
- I went to China this year, Hong Kong, Macau, Guangzhou to the Canton Fair
- Sold my house of 7 years.
- Finally moved out of a city I lived in for 10 years
- I recently started flight lessons this past February, but had to put it on hold in April.
- I went skydiving, dune buggying in the desert and took a helicopter into the grand canyon floor.
- I have fallen off the healthy eats wagon.
There’s probably more things that I’m forgetting, but I can’t remember them all.